MSGL is actively seeking a Toddler Teacher to join our Toddler program team.
The position is a part-time opportunity to work with children and an amazing team of toddler teachers. Full-time employment may be possible if desired.
We offer school year and summer camp programs for children from infants through Elementary age (6th grade). Located in West Lafayette, IN, MSGL's facilities offer children an immersive indoor and outdoor environment for learning and growing.
Our experienced and dedicated staff help the child develop an awareness of themselves and the world around them. The child works and learns in an atmosphere of balanced independence and structure within a mixed-age group setting.
• Strong desire to work with children and make a difference
• Dedication to Montessori philosophy
• Strong classroom management skills
• Ability to build strong and supportive relationships with parents and fellow staff members
• Commitment to continued professional development
• Ability to collaborate with a dynamic teaching team
• Physical dexterity and ability to lift children up to 40 pounds
• Actively working towards a bachelor’s degree in any subject
• Hold or willing to actively work towards an Infant and Toddler Montessori Credential
• Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
• Montessori Infant and Toddler certification
• Minimum of two years of experience working with children
What We Offer:
• Paid time off
• 50% tuition discount for children at MSGL
• Ongoing professional development
• A network of supportive peers and mentors
• An intentional, diverse, and inclusive school community
Montessori School of Greater Lafayette is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.