Sakura Montessori International School (SMIS) is a successful and reputable Montessori school with students ranging in age from 18 months to six years. Established in Vietnam in 2011, SMIS is the leading international standardized Montessori kindergarten in Vietnam. We strive to be pioneers in the education of peace, to nurture the soul, to respect the pace of natural development and to optimize the potential of each child. Our school is known to be the best school applying the most authentic Montessori method in Vietnam. SMIS is recognized by a number of Montessori Associations including IAPM in the US.
We are now looking for full-time Montessori teachers (3-6 years) to join our team starting in July 2020.
Job details as follows:
- A love of children and a keen interest in working with and teaching young children 0-6 years.
- At least 1-3 years’ Montessori teaching experience to children 0-6 years at a school or an early childhood or daycare center.
- Montessori certification/diploma
2000 – 2.300 USD/month (NET) (depends upon teaching experience and qualifications
- Relocation package: one-way flight ticket and initial hotel cost covered for 2 days. ( For oversea hires)
- Visa and immigration costs covered by SMIS.
- Annual HealthCare package
- Annual health check: 01 time/year.
- Annual public holidays (paid days):
- Team building trip: 01 time/year.
- Christmas and New Year holidays: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- Summer break: 10 days, including Saturday and Sunday.
- 12 personal leaves/year
- Training opportunities to improve yourself with higher competencies
- Children's tuition exemption: base on the Company’s policy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing and presenting designated circle time plans for Montessori time.
- Preparing individual lesson plans for a designated number of children for Montessori time.
- Providing classroom behavior management in accordance with the Montessori philosophy.
- Preparing, maintaining and cleaning Montessori and classroom materials, and the classroom environment and furnishings.
- Assisting with cleaning, feeding, toileting, changing clothes, changing diapers, first aid, playground supervision etc. (if needed)
- Reporting to Headteacher.
8:00 AM – 17:00 PM. Mondays to Fridays. (An hour break for lunch from 12:00 – 13:00)
01-year renewable contract
Ha Noi and Hai Phong
- A Resume
- A Letter of recommedation
- Scanned copy of Degree/Certificate
- Pictures of police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and current country (if any)
Interested candidates, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org