At Mission Montessori, our mission is to help each child become a passionate member of the human community who is confident, creative, and flourishing. We take our mission to heart with a supportive school culture and commitment to high quality Montessori.
We are seeking nurturing, enthusiastic, and committed assistant teachers to work in our elementary classrooms! You would be teaming up with our Montessori-trained lead teachers to support our students' development and maintain our beautiful and orderly Montessori environments. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is excited to start their Montessori journey in a caring community where professional growth is valued and encouraged!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- has a Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of teaching experience
- has a desire to understand and implement Montessori education (prior Montessori experience not required)
- is punctual and dependable
- values honest and compassionate communication with colleagues
- engages enthusiastically with their peers as members of the same team
- seeks continuous opportunities to learn and grow as a person and educator
*We’ll be thrilled if you also speak Spanish!
What You Can Expect:
- a competitive salary for the Bay Area
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- paid sick leave, PTO, paid breaks, and paid holidays
- tuition discounts
- a 401(K)
- visa sponsorship
- a variety of professional development opportunities unique to each employee’s career path and interests, including in-house training, sponsorship for Montessori training, positive discipline training, and more
- a wonderful community that includes passionate and supportive educators from around the world, regular mentorship and opportunities for professional growth, and fun monthly social events and community lunches
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we encourage you to learn more and apply at: www.missionmontessori.org/join-our-team