The Splendor Bilingual Montessori School is currently seeking Toddler Montessori Credentialed Lead Teachers or Adult Learners who are currently enrolled in a Montessori teacher education program in our toddler program (ages 1.5-3 years) starting January 2021. Creativity, patience, and compassion for young children is essential for this position. The ideal candidate should have experience working effectively with young children, is honest, dedicated and nurturing as well as willing to grow as an educator. If you are an experienced and passionate Montessori toddler teacher, please email a letter of interest, your resume, and a list of 3 references for consideration to Dr. Litai Zhang at email@example.com.
- Guide and observer each child’s developmental milestones and maintain ongoing records
- Able to contribute to and grow the learning environment for children while working closely with the director and other staff at the school.
- Interact professionally with parents
- Serve as supervisor and leader for all assistant teachers in the classroom
- Work as part of a team
- Participate in staff meetings and Teacher training activities
- Create an enriching, fun and safe environment
- Assist with end of day cleaning responsibilities
- Administer CPR/First Aid to children if necessary
- AMS/AMI Montessori Credentials required
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of two years teaching experience
- Experience with a variety of instructional methods and multi-age learning environments
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to enhance curriculum and community
- Commitment to meeting the needs of each child
- Commitment to professional growth and best practices in education
- Must have at least three references
- Must be able to get fingerprinted
Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Competitive salary, paid training, paid time off and childcare discount are available amongst other benefits.
We provide all staff with PPE and have implemented special cleaning protocols that create a protective, safe environment for children and staff.