Woodland Montessori School is the only school in Montana that is participating in the AMS Pathway of Continuous School Improvement. We are currently seeking an experienced, nurturing and energetic Montessori Credentialed Teacher for an early childhood class (ages 3-6). You will initially work with a Montessori Lead Teacher to develop and maintain an authentic Montessori oriented environment and plan a high quality program. The ideal candidate will be experienced, dedicated, positive, a team player, and most importantly - love to work with children!
Our school has been established in its present location in the heart of Flathead Valley near Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park for 40 years! We offer year-round Montessori education plus before and after care and a summer program to children from ages two through kindergarten. Our school consists of four fully equipped classrooms and an extensive outdoor environment. We also host a Montessori teacher education program that is accredited by MACTE and affiliated with the American Montessori Society.
Qualifications of Preferred Candidate:
• BA/BS degree preferred
• AMS/AMI/MACTE teaching credential
• Understanding of and commitment to Montessori philosophy as well as early childhood best practices
• Confident in knowledge of Montessori materials and teaching fundamentals
• Ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
• Commitment to meeting the needs of each child and family
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package available upon request
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references (2 professional and 2 personal) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org