Fiore Montessori School is looking for an experienced Administrator to manage daily operations. Our school serves over 80 children - 16 months to 12 years in age. We are located in 4.5 acres of wooded grounds in the heart of Vienna Virginia right across the street from Meadowlark Botanical Gardens.
The role requires full responsibility of the following areas:
1. Daily running of the school - including managing car line, arrivals, dismissals, answering parent inquiries, allocating substitute staff, running fire drills, preparing lunch etc
2. Supplies ordering and tracking
3. Events management - we have 10-12 events annually, this role requires planning and executing those school wide events
4. Children's information/file management in accordance with DSS requirements
5. Regulatory approvals - This includes DSS, AMI, Fire Marshall, Elevator inspection, Sprinkler etc
6. Maintenance - Both indoor and outdoor maintenance
Our ideal candidate will be
- Dynamic and energetic
- Excellent communication in english - both oral and written
- Personable and capable of coordinating with teachers, parents and vendors
- Already knowledgable/experienced in Montessori philosophy or willing to learn
- Experienced in school operations - ideally children ages 16 months and up
- Willing to grow with the school and commit to a long term career with us
We offer excellent salary, health benefits, 401K, wellness benefits and professional development.