Make a difference every day!
Montessori Schools of Irvine have four schools located in Irvine, California with one on the UC Irvine campus, which provide care and education to infant, toddler, early childhood and early elementary children. Our family-owned schools opened over 40 years ago, and continue our mission to provide the highest quality of early childhood Montessori education and care available- anywhere!
Montessori Schools of Irvine help the whole child develop through the Montessori method of respect, individualized education, and independence. Our goal is to help each child love learning in a home away from home. Teachers work as a team with the same group of children to provide consistency and an opportunity to really know and nurture each individual child as they grow.
Accredited by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) and affiliated with the American Montessori Society (AMS), Montessori Schools of Irvine is currently hiring a music specialist to work between our four locations.
Our schools provide
- low child to teacher ratios
- a model environment and supportive teaching teams
- guaranteed annual raises
- opportunities and support for continuing growth and development
- benefits for full time including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K with matching funds
Come join our family!
- Bachelor's degree or AA degree and Early Childhood Education units
- Music knowledge and education experience
- Montessori certification is a plus!
*Passion to share the joy of music with young children *Respect for children *Positive attitude *Enthusiasm *Teamwork *Flexibility
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time option