- Assist in preparing and readying the classroom environment throughout the day
- Treat all children with dignity and respect
- Collaborate with partner Upper Elementary Teacher in implementation and evaluation of Montessori curriculum
- Work with other team members as needed
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times
- Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times
- Clean and sanitize materials as needed per school policy
- Observe, record, and report on the behavior of individual children as assigned.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) & company matching
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
We work together as a team and interdepartmental teamwork is what keeps us engaged in the success of our school as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have Montessori training, teaching experience, an energetic personality, and enjoy working as a team.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!