Hilltop Montessori School seeks an assistant/teacher who can become part of the strong three-person Upper Elementary team (for up to 30 UE students) supported by an art teacher, learning specialist, technology integration assistant, in addition to a strong staff throughout the school.
The position requires an individual who:
- encourages independence and curiosity in children
- enjoys interacting with 9-12 year olds with respect and humor while holding them accountable for responsibilities
- has an approach to classroom management that is strong but also reflects their love of, and respect for, the students
- communicates clearly with students, parents, and colleagues
- maintains an environment that engages all types of learners and meets students where they are
- is energetic, organized, creative, and flexible
- is passionate about the Montessori Method and Philosophy
Upper Elementary Montessori credential is preferred, and we also are interested in candidates who are interested in taking the training and doing an internship at our school.
Competitive salary and full benefits including: health insurance, HSA contributions, matching retirement contributions, short term disability insurance, and tuition remission for a child.
Please email a letter of interest and resume to Tamara Mount, Head of School: email@example.com