Wonderland Montessori Academy is seeking an AMI/AMS certified Montessori guide for our Toddler program (up to 18 months) at one of our North Texas locations. Wonderland is currently going through the AMS Pathway for accreditation at each of our year-round campuses, serving families with children ages 0-6, as well as an elementary after-school program.
The Toddler Guide is responsible for planning, implementing and coordinating the Toddler classroom (18-36 months of age), in regular consultation with Head of School. Candidates should hold an AMI or AMS Diploma (0-3) and have a minimum Bachelor's Degree, a devotion to the gentle development of the child, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a passion for sharing the Montessori method.
- Designing and maintaining a beautiful and functional prepared environment, encouraging both assistants and children to practice cleanliness on a daily basis
- Setting limits and boundaries appropriate to child’s age, encouraging independence, self-reliance, and respect for others
- Making ongoing assessment of children and recording development
- Communicating and mentoring assistants regarding preparation and maintenance of the prepared environment, activities related to children, and interactions with children
- Supporting and educating parents as they discover and learn about Montessori, including formal and informal conferences
Wonderland Montessori Academy offers competitive compensation, tuition discounts for eligible dependents, professional development, paid time off, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k match.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Pavithra Rajendran at email@example.com.