Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
At Endeavor Schools we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
As part of the Endeavor Schools family, Endeavor Montessori’s new campus in Dunwoody (scheduled to open 2019/2020 School Year) is seeking Assistant Teachers in our Infant, Toddler & Primary classrooms.
- Work with Lead Teachers to help implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional and intellectual growth and development
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at-all times.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience with 0-5-year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.
- Montessori experience a plus.
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a workplace free of harassment and discrimination.