Job Description and Proposed Contract
Villa Di Maria Montessori was established in August of 2017. Mrs. Sabira Najeeb, director and founder of the school wanted to pursue her vision and dream to provide a nurturing and high-quality Montessori learning environment to instill the love for learning in children.
The school has grown rapidly and we are looking for an AMS or AMI certified Toddler Program lead teacher. Our vision is to provide a deeply inspiring and authentic Montessori program that will provide excellent education and opportunity for young children. We are seeking a certified lead teacher who can help bring this vision to life in the Toddler environment.
Requirements and Qualification:
- AMS or AMI Certified
- Passionate about teaching and working with young children
- Able to connect and provide a nurturing learning environment for children
- Flexibility with hours and type of work (school related)
- Experience in teaching at a Montessori program preferred (AMI/AMS)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Able to inspire children to help them reach their highest potential
- Criminal Back Ground Check cleared
- Social Security
- Driver’s License
- Monitor and encourage each child’s developmental milestones and maintain ongoing records
- Able to contribute to and grow the learning environment for children while working closely with the director and other staff at the school.
- Work collaboratively with parents and children alike
- Serve as supervisor and leader for all assistant teachers in the class room
- Participate in staff Meetings and Teacher training activities
- Salary dependent on education and experience, Staff children special discount, Paid Holiday schedule
Full Time- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday
Cell: 281.435.0018; School: 281.277.7788;