Montessori Guide for a Nido (up to 18 months), Toddler (up to 3 years), or Primary (up to 6 years) learning environment.
Do you want to be that “spark” in the classroom that inspires students' love of learning?
Are you passionate about the Montessori method and all it has to offer for students' physical, social, and emotional development?
Do you want to be part of something special?
If this is you, we want you on our STEAMspark Montessori Experience team.
We are looking for a certified Montessori guide with the talent to enrich the learning environment with the STEAMspark curriculum, incorporating age-appropriate Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics concepts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ignite the “spark” in the classroom.
- Complete school-sponsored AMS Montessori training.
- Implement the Montessori philosophy and curriculum into a multi-age learning environment.
- Prepare and present lesson plans accommodating for differences in student learning styles.
- Plan appropriate activities with materials that reflect an understanding of the learning styles and needs of students assigned.
- Introduce strategies and resources, including technology, that keep students engaged.
- Conduct and document ongoing formal and informal assessments of student achievement.
- Create a peaceful classroom environment conducive to learning through appropriate classroom management strategies.
- Establish and maintain open and effective communication channels with students, parents, staff, and the administration.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience as a classroom teacher, Montessori guide, and/or Montessori assistant
- Montessori certification from a MACTE accredited center
- Valid Texas Elementary Teaching or Montessori Certification
About our Organization
STEAMspark Montessori Experience is committed to:
- Preparing students to become top academic performers throughout their education.
- Positioning them to take on more advanced courses in secondary school.
- Enabling them to pursue higher education opportunities successfully.
Igniting a passion for learning at an early age, our Montessori driven, STEAM integrated, age-appropriate, highly interactive curricula taught by Montessori credentialed* and certified educators* dedicated to our students.
All our primary educators at STEAMspark are dual certified American Montessori Society and Texas Education Agency (TEA) State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC).
Here are some of the benefits of working at STEAMspark include:
- Medical (where STEAMspark picks up a generous amount of the cost)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Rewards & Recognition Programs
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Able to sit on the floor for presenting lessons.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.