Inly School is an innovative toddler–grade 8 Montessori school located on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Inly is a partnership of children, teachers and families, dedicated to the joyful discovery of each child's innate capabilities and potential. Our community of learners inspires and nurtures children to become global citizens by embracing the philosophy and methods of Dr. Maria Montessori, in harmony with other compatible and innovative practices.
The Digital Communications Specialist will collaborate with the Director of Communications and Advancement Team to capture and create engaging content that will excite the Inly community, attract prospective families, and build brand recognition on the South Shore and beyond.
- Take classroom and event photos and videos; edit using Adobe Creative Suite
- Create and manage content for social media channels
- Provide social media data tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Produce digital newsletters and track email marketing
- Assist in content management of website and parent portal
- Utilize knowledge of SEO to analyze web traffic data; edit web pages for SEO
- Assist with other school communication responsibilities as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2–3 years social engagement experience; graphic design skills a plus
- Experience with digital photography, video editing, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of SEO with ability to analyze web traffic data
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, or equivalent field
- Creative and enthusiastic with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and visual communications skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Inly community, including faculty, staff, parents, alumni, and students
This is a part-time position, approximately 16 hours per week, on a mutually agreed upon schedule.
To apply for this position, please email your resumé and creative samples to Joyce Whitman, Director of Communications at email@example.com