Responsibilities include but not limited:
1. Supervises extended day activities
2. Helps with the general housekeeping tasks.
3. Maintains a professional attitude and loyalty to the School at all times.
4. Treats all children with dignity and respect.
5. Attends all staff meetings and recommended training programs and conferences.
6. Helps to maintain a neat and organized classroom or assigned area
7. Helps children establish good habits of personal hygiene; change diapers and assists with toilet training.
8. Attends School functions.
9. Supervises all activities to ensure safety at all times.
10. Reports the director any problem which may occur with the children.
11. Performs additional program duties as assigned by the Directress according to the School’s needs.
12. Participates in dismissal procedures at the end of aftercare, ensuring that each child leaves with the appropriate adult (or Authorized Adult)
13. Greets parents and children with salutations and smiles.
14. Maintains a professional attitude and loyalty to the School at all times.
15. Works with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere.
16.Organizes competitive games
17. Participates in recommended training programs, conferences, courses, and other aspects of professional growth, maintaining current knowledge of early childhood practice.
Job Type: Part-time