Welcome to Montessori Children's House! Where Children and Adults are Nurtured
We would love to learn more about you if…
- You are an Early Childhood credentialed MACTE Montessori educator with five or more years of relevant teaching experience to apply to overseeing the educational standards of an Early Childhood program of five classrooms.
- You seek to bring your talent and one or more years leadership experience to help lead an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving a diverse, inclusive population of students from infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a collaborative professional staff that values your individuality, kindness, compassion, and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to play a key role supporting the professional group and development of others.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
Montessori Children's House offers employees benefits that include…
- Competitive compensation.
- Multiple health insurance plans to select from.
- A retirement plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid time off.
- Professional development funding.
- Child tuition discounts.
We are located in the Pacific NW in beautiful Redmond, WA...
- We are surrounded by lakes and rivers for fishing, boating, paddle boarding, swimming.
- We are close to hundreds of parks to explore and trails biking and hiking.
- We are Nearby mountains with skiing, snowboarding, sledding and snow shoeing.
- We are just a quick drive (or bus ride) to downtown Seattle world class restaurants, museums, and so much more.
- We are also close to farmland with many options for locally sourced food and produce.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. More information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.
Montessori Children’s House
Nurture AND Nature; developing your child's individual passions and strengths. Because today's child is tomorrow's future.
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“I really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”